a. Get Loss History (Insurance Carrier Loss Runs) from the Prospect Employer in Excel Format.
b. Get Experience Modification Calculations from the NYCIRB, asking Prospect to request it from NYCIRB liaison.
c. Review losses and locations to determine scope of the consultation and identifying sites to be visited, if any.
d. Delivery of quote terms and conditions within 2 days or receipt of all information, with specifications of work to be performed and employer sites to be visited, if any.
e. If Employer Prospect becomes a Client, proceed to #2.
2) Get copies of the company Workplace Safety and Loss Prevention Program.
3) Get copies of the Employee Handbook, and any other manuals, or handbooks containing any reference to employee safety
4) Set up Consultation Date with Management to review findings of the loss activity review, thoroughly cover operations and workplace history and discuss the current state of the employer’s Workplace Safety and Loss Prevention Program (WSLPP).
5) Cover the 12 Elements in a question and answer session. Get alignment on agreement on assessment of compliance or non-compliance.
6) Expectations: Set timetable for delivery of the first draft of report for comment and delivery of final report.